Date: Thursday, March 28, 2019
Time: 11:00 am ET (8:00 am PT)
If reporting remains a specialist activity limited to a few experts in the IT department, then getting the reports you need will always be a bottleneck. In this webinar, you will see an AI-driven reporting and dashboarding tool that uses machine learning and built-in intelligence to help users better understand their data — all by themselves, with no bottlenecks – and ultimately share those understandings through stunning reports. Even more importantly, you’ll learn how the value of reporting goes up as more people within your organization create their own reports.
Join this webinar to learn about the exciting new capabilities in Cognos Analytics that make it easier for managers and directors in just about any business to use advanced analytics to make better decisions.
- Automatically generate compelling visualizations, even with minimal authoring experience
- Create visualizations that interact with extra data provided by other report authors
- Benefit from responsive performance driven by browser-side data caching
- Employ new visualization types including bullet, hierarchical packed bubble, Marimekko, network, and tree maps
- Share and reuse custom color palettes across reports to preserve corporate branding
- Blast reports across your company through a variety of means, including Slack