Scorecards – Visually measure and monitor performance
IBM scorecarding and strategy management software helps you measure, monitor and communicate your progress toward strategic goals and performance milestones. You can add scorecards to business intelligence (BI) and performance management content to monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) and help your business stay on track. In addition, Wizards guide users through the scorecard design process and reduce the time spent on scorecard maintenance and updates.
- Monitor financial KPIs – Deploy scorecards in IBM Cognos TM1 so users can monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) and align capital allocations with business objectives.
- Deploy balanced scorecards – Create strategy maps, impact diagrams, and other elements of the Balanced Scorecard to provide a comprehensive view of performance.
- Link strategy and tactics – Apply KPIs to your IBM Cognos Business Intelligence software to link corporate strategy to operational tactics.
- Visually capture organizational strategy – Departments and employees can set priorities and track progress with status indicators and plan-versus-actual data.
- Focus on high-priority objectives – Organize scorecards by status and set alerts and notifications to identify problem areas.
Scorecarding with Cognos TM1.
Scorecards can be an extremely effective tool for helping organizations define, align, monitor, steer and communicate progress toward strategic objectives. Integrate metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) into high-participation planning, budgeting and forecasting processes to drive greater accountability and close the loop on performance management.