IBM Cognos Business Intelligence Trial
Data is one of your most valuable assets and when that data can be turned into information, well, it’s a game changer. It changes everything when your data becomes knowledge and insight, allowing you to actually take action and make better faster decisions and improve performance.
Business users can prepare and analyze data, easily create dashboards and reports, no need to be a super-techy person or rely on IT. Get faster reporting, streamlined budgeting & forecasting and much more. Our program will help you gain a deep understanding of your business using IBM Cognos reports, dashboards, analysis and scorecards.
Let us put our money where our mouth is with a business intelligence trial. We will come to you, just invest a few days with us to see how your organization will be more informed about business intelligence and the types of projects available. We believe you will be shocked by how much progress we can make. This program will show you:
- You can do it, implementing a BI initiative is NOT a monumental task.
- We show you how and where to start, removing the “where do we start” road block.
- How to save the time and trouble of explaining to someone else what you want in a report, you can simply do it yourself
- How business users will be able to do their own reporting
- Value, real value – get value from the massive amount of information you collect allowing you to actively adjust to a changing market.
- How you can slice and dice your data and provide multiple teams the ability to get to the information and not rely on different departments to give them the info. that they need today.
- A BI program is affordable.
- The software is not difficult to use, we promise.
- The benefits of a BI program without investing a ton of time and money.
We understand that your data is one of your most valuable assets, give us a few days and we will show you how your information can be used to achieve business goals and provide valuable insight. Call us today, or complete the form below to discuss the anatomy of the program and how you can get started.